Chelsea Toole, DPT, CHT
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy: University of Southern California, 2011
- Bachelor of Science: Exercise Science, Cal Poly Pomona, 2008
- Certified Hand Therapist, 2017
- Continuing Education: Functional Gait through The Institute of Physical Art
- Physical Work Performance Evaluator certified through Ergoscience
- Diagnosis & Treatment of the Upper & Lower Quadrants, Flexor Tendon Rehabilitation
Chelsea enjoys spending time outdoors, fishing, hiking, long distance running and cooking. She has run the Los Angeles marathon 7 times and spent the majority of her life playing club soccer. She also enjoys watching the LA Kings and spending time with her husband and their two dogs Luke & Riley.