Jessica Crane, DPT, OCS
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency, University of Southern California, 2016-2017
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy: University of Miami, 2016
- Bachelor of Science: Kinesiology and Biomechanics, Sonoma State University, 2013
- Certified FCE Evaluator for ErgoScience, 2017
- Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist, 2018
- Certified Level III FCE Evaluator for BTE, 2018
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist: National Strength and Conditioning Association
- LSVT-BIG Certification: LSVT Global Inc.
Jessicaâ€™s inspiration to pursue a career in Physical Therapy stems from the PT she had as a teenager, when she had three knee surgeries before she was 16. She was on the crew team in college at Sonoma State, where she also coached the menâ€™s rowing team. In her free time, Jessica enjoys getting outside any way she canâ€”hiking, running, kayaking, and walking her dogs. Jess is in training for several long distance running races, triathlons and even an Iron Man. She also likes to keep busy with home improvement projects, from painting to gardening and general handiwork.