- Gary Souza, DPT, OCS
Gary Souza, DPT, OCS
"The more I know about the human body, the more effectively I can treat you. And with so many advancements being made each year in physical therapy, I don't think my education will ever end. I plan to continually take classes to learn the latest ways to give you the best care."
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy: University of Southern California, 2000
- Master of Science: Biokinesiology, University of Southern California, 2000
- Bachelor of Science: Physical Therapy, University of Puget Sound, 1981
- Bachelor of Arts: Biology, University of Puget Sound, 1981
- APTA Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist, 1997
- Certificate of Competency: Manual Therapy, Institute of Graduate Health Science
- Certified: Blankenship Functional Capacity Evaluator, 1993
- Post-Graduate Training: Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction, Advanced Clinical Rounds, UCSD
- Continuing Education: Treatment of the Neck and Spine Injuries
- Clinical Resident Faculty: Department of Physical Therapy and Biokinesiology, University of Southern California
- Adjunct Assistant Professor: Clinical Physical Therapy, University of Southern California
- Publications: Trunk Stabilization Exercises, Archives of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2001
Gary likes the outdoors, the mountains and snow skiing. He likes to travel to tropical places and enjoys watching his kids' sports. He is also very involved in his family fireworks business, PyroSpectaculars (www.PyroSpectaculars.com). He has designed and engineered the largest fireworks show in the world every July 4th for Macy*s in New York, for more than 20 years.